THE GROWLER BREWERY
“A young man dreamed of a brewery, producing the finest hand-crafted beer. A beer, worth every unit per case!! In a land of immense history, natural fertile space ,the climate and soil so fittingly adhere.. the texture of the blend, the taste of the prize,Since 2002 produced to surprise…”
The Growler Brewery is situated in Hartbeespoort, informally also known as “Harties”, is a small resort town in the North West Province of South Africa, situated on slopes of the Magaliesberg mountain and the banks of the Hartbeespoort Dam.
At Growler Brewing Co, we followed the same approach as a growing number of small producers that have started making a mark in the market by blending local ingredients to try and achieve unique and distinctive flavors that are quickly winning consumers’ taste buds.
PRODUCTION & OPERATIONS
We are a small brewery with a capacity to brew 10,000 liters per month and are looking to double this in the near future.We use nothing less than the finest ingredients and an abundance of crystal-clear water to supply our brewery.
“There is such a (huge) demand for Craft beer right now and we have the capacity and the facilities to expand our operations to support this growing demand”
We have extensive experienced Brewers and proven track record of Lager and Ale brewing. We are passionate about great beer quality.
We have quality Brewing equipment and contracted the services of some seasoned brewers to ensure the consistency and quality of the products.
Our range of services include the following:
- Contract Brew of Lager and Ale ready for small pack.
- Contract Brew and Package for the on-trade in keg.
- High Gravity Brewing.
- New Product Development within the Micro Brewery.
- Small scale Bottling (2,000 Bottles per day line).
- Flexible Brew lengths with runs of 1000 Ltrs in the micro brewery.
The Growler Brewery facility is planning to undergo a expansion programme. (Which will increase the capacity at the site along with modernizing the equipment and machinery.)
The site currently offers:
- 16 Acre site
- Micro Brewery and small & scale bottling facility
- 1000 Ltr/day brewing capacity
- 4 x Pressurized jacketed stainless steel ageing tanks
- 4 x Fermenters
- 1 x Electrically driven malt crusher
- 2 x 800 liters stainless steel mash tank
- 2 x Counter pressure bottle filler
- 2 x 3 cub meter stainless steel boiler
- Extensive warehousing and distribution facilities